Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Wickedly Cool Alternative 'Nightcrawler' Posters


Nightcrawler is one of my favorite films of this year and I could not be happier to see these new set of incredibly colorful and imaginative alternate posters designed by the friends of the Shortlist. I got to watch Dan Gilroy's Nightcrawler, starring Jake Gyllenhaal at this year's Beyond Fest which you can check out my review here! As an Los Angeles native, this film is actually shot on the bright and rugged streets to bring you a unflinchingly thrilling story about ambition, success, with a twist of psychotic-ness. And I promise you, it's worth the manically chaotic ride! These posters are seriously so well-crafted, I might just have to order one for myself! Nightcrawler comes out on Halloween!












(via.Shortlist)

0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!