Featured Post

IVE MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

Thomas Dagg shows Star Wars IRL in his Awesome Photo Series

Y'all know how much I love photography so you can imagine my excitement when I saw Thomas Dagg's photo series of Star Wars characters in real life! He took real-life photos and injected our most beloved characters in each one of them and the results are stunning. It shows what earth would look like if Darth Vader, R2-D2, and all the iconic space ship s would look like if they were living amongst humans and like humans. There is such a nostalgic and serene beauty within these photos that just make me want to grin from ear to ear. There are more photos in this series so make sure to head over to Dagg's official website after






0 critiques :

Post a Comment

thank you so much for visiting my site. youre freaking awesome!